Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Counting down the minutes until 3 o'clock...

I am killing time at work until I can leave at 3pm. I will then drive to my boyfriend's house, switch cars, and then off to the airport we go.

Unfortunately we couldn't find a direct flight to Yellowstone National Park so we will be wasting some time with a layover in Atlanta. We fly to Atlanta with an hour layover and then fly to Bozeman Montana. A shuttle bus will then take us to West Yellowstone where we will spend the night. Tomorrow afternoon, a snow cat will pick us up and then take us to Old Faithful Snow Lodge. Yeah!!!!

I am not thrilled with all the waiting time before we reach our final destination but I am prepared. I have a big travel bag filled that contains plenty of stuff to do. I always carry around my nintendo ds (I'm addicted to tetris type game that uses viruses instead of blocks). I also have a netbook that I can use to access the internet or write up some reviews. And last but not least I have a new sports camera that I has some features that I need to learn how to use. My boyfriend also has his own netbook and nintendo ds so we don't have to fight over whose turn it is to use what.

Is it 3 yet? Arghhh, only 11:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment