Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Best Boss in the world

I am pretty sure I have the best boss in the world. Not only did he approve my three weeks vacation for 2009, but he also gave me a nice raise. Woo hoo, more money for vacation.

So on that happy note, I called Disney reservations and booked a weekend trip for the end of June. I prefer to go to Disney off season (which is definitely not June), but Walt Disney World is having a pin trading event that weekend so I am going to give WDW's busy season a try.

I have never been to a pin trading event and am sorta new to the whole pin-trading-craze that is popular at the Disney resorts so I am really looking forward to seeing what the event will be like. My boyfriend, on the otherhand, is not looking forward to it. Luckily he has agreed to be dragged along with me and he will suffer in silence. Hmmm, on second thought, I doubt he will be silent but I told him to keep the complaining to the mininum and reminded him relationships are about compromise ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment